Drop Off: 8:05-8:30 AM
iLEAD offers a convenient valet drop off system. This is the safest and most efficient way to drop off your learner(s).
Please help us keep the valet line safe and efficient during the morning drop-off by following these guidelines:
- There is No Smoking permitted on school grounds including in parked cars and valet line
- Have your child seated in the vehicle with school work/lunch in hand so that he/she can exit the vehicle quickly.
- Make sure your child has exited safely and is at a safe distance away from your vehicle before you drive away from the valet drop off area.
- Please keep vehicle speed at 5 miles per hour or less entering and leaving the valet line.
- If your child is not able to unbuckle the car seat, or booster chair independently, please park your vehicle and escort your learner into the school through the main entrance.
- If you need to get something out of your trunk, please park in the parking lot, and escort your learner into the school through the main entrance.
- After 8:30, Learners will enter through the main entrance at the front of the building
For the safety of our learners, families, and staff we ask that ALL families use the carline for dismissal. Learners will NOT be dismissed from the front office between 2:50-3:30.
The afternoon valet service will use two different locations. In order for the valet line to move efficiently during the afternoon pick-up, please follow these guidelines:
- Learners in grades K-2 and Ms. Jacki’s 3rd grade class (and their older siblings) will be released through the Village doors on the NORTH side of the building. (Near the playground)
- Learners in grades 4-8 and Ms.Bond’s 3rd grade class will be released through the SOUTH side of the building.
- For families with learners in both K/1 and 2-8, older learners will join the younger sibling(s) and exit from the Village.
- Facilitators and learner safety patrol volunteers will assist with loading learners into vehicles, so please use caution when entering and exiting the valet line. Keep vehicle speed at 5 miles per hour or less.
- If your child is not able to buckle the car seat or booster chair independently, please wait until your learner has entered the vehicle, then pull forward from the loading zone to assist your child with his or her safety seat.
- Please wait until your learner has entered the vehicle and the door has been closed before pulling away from the loading area.
- If you need to pull around a vehicle delayed in the loading zone, please exercise caution, as the valet volunteers may be assisting with other learners in the area.
In order to keep the learners and families safe before and after school, we ask that you follow these parking lot procedures when driving your child to the iLEAD Spring Meadows campus.
- Drive slowly and watch for families and children walking through the parking lot
- Do not use your cell phones while driving in the parking lot.
- Give your attention to driving and exiting safely.
- There is no smoking permitted on school grounds, please refrain from smoking on school grounds even in your vehicles.
- All learners should be accompanied through the parking lot by a parent or guardian.