Did you know that you can help iLEAD Spring Meadows grow and provide additional resources by just doing the things you’re already doing every day?
We call this “passive fundraising.” If you take five minutes right now, you can sign up to have local businesses send us a portion of their proceeds each time you shop with them. Every little bit counts! Please help us take advantage of the opportunity that we have to earn funds from Kroger, OfficeMax, Amazon, and Box Tops for Education! See below for details on how to sign up and make sure that your purchases make a difference!
- Kroger’s Community Rewards
- Sign in or create a Kroger account
- Under “My Account” go to “Community Rewards”
- Either add or change organization to: ILEAD SPRING MEADOWS (Organization Number is YB960)
- OfficeMax’s Give Back to School
- Input the school ID 70236916
- If shopping in the store, be sure to tell the cashier the school’s name for Give Back to School.
- Amazon Smile
- Shop on smile.amazon.com
- Under the search bar on Amazon Smile’s site it will say “Supporting.” This is where you will choose ILEAD Spring Meadows, location Columbus, OH
- Start shopping on smile.amazon.com so that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to iLEAD Spring Meadows
- If you purchase under the regular amazon.com, those purchases will not be donated to the school. It has to be through smile.amazon.com
- Box Tops for Education
- At the front desk, parents, learners, facilitators and staff can put their box tops in the box so we can send them in and earn more money for the school.