Join the iLEAD Spring Meadows Team!
The opportunity of a lifetime. Be a founding teacher of a cutting-edge school! Seeking founding teachers to be a part of a dynamic start-up team! We are looking for creative leaders and innovators in the field of education who are passionate about creating a school that truly focuses on changing education to meet the needs of the 21st-century learner. As a brand-new public charter school, we need people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help shape the future of the school and our community. iLEAD Spring Meadows is committed to hiring the best and brightest learning facilitators, individuals who have a desire to collaborate with other talented educators in creating innovative, joyful classrooms.
We focus on hiring dynamic instructors who demonstrate leadership potential and the following qualities:
- Positive Attitude
- Growth Mindset
- Decision-making ability
- Love of students and learning
- Team spirit
Teachers and administrators have increased job satisfaction in charter schools because they are a part of the decision-making process. Join the team and help create something special and lasting for the community.
- Salaries close to those in local districts
- Participation in Ohio State Teacher Retirement System (STRS)
- Full-time employees are entitled to insurance benefits offered by iLEAD Spring Meadows. These insurance benefits will include medical, dental, and vision. iLEAD Spring Meadows will have a defined contribution toward the employee’s insurance premiums that are school-sponsored insurance plans. This amount will be determined on an annual basis.
- Full-time employees will also be covered under an insurance policy that includes life, short-term disability, and long-term disability at no cost to the full-time employee. Additional voluntary insurance plans will be offered through the school for which premiums will be the employee’s responsibility.
(high school diploma needed)
- yard duty
- support staff
- specialty elective teachers (2 afternoons per week)
- support staff substitutes
- special circumstance aides
- classroom substitutes
- specialty teachers (i.e. Spanish, P.E., art, music)
- facilities special projects
- project managers
January – July Submissions
- Credentialed Teachers (Multiple Subject, Special Education)
- Chinese Instructor
- Spanish Instructor
- Yard Supervisors
- Lunch Technicians
- Submit Your Résumé
Please e-mail your résumé and cover letter to JoinTheTeam@ileadcharterschool.org.
Please include your name and position in the subject line.
Only electronic résumés will be accepted.
iLEAD Spring Meadows shall be nonsectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations and shall not discriminate against any pupil or employee on the basis of their characteristics, whether actual, or perceived, as listed in Education Code section 220, including, but not necessarily limited to the following: disability, gender, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, association with a person or group with one or more of the above actual or perceived characteristics.
3314.03 [Effective 2/1/2016] Specifications of contract between sponsor and governing authority – specifications of comprehensive plan. 3314.03 (11) C
(may submit year-round, but follow up after January)
- Full-time teachers
- single subject (all subjects)
- multiple subject
- SPED professionals
It is especially helpful, but not necessary, to have the following skills and/or credentials:
- IB training levels 1, 2, 3
- Project-based teaching, training & experience
- Advanced and cutting-edge knowledge with technology, specifically applied in the classroom
- Music background & training
- Kinesthetic methods of teaching
- Love and Logic applied in the classroom setting
In order to be offered a full-time teaching position at iLEAD Spring Meadows, teachers will need to go through one of our hiring events held in the months of January through July. This is a full-day, interactive job interview that involves multiple iLEAD Spring Meadows stakeholders. After an initial paper screening process, we will invite approximately nine candidates to come to a Star Search event (held between January and July). These candidates will be teachers from a range of different content areas and possibly for other nearby partner schools. The day will begin with mingling with staff. Next, the candidates gather in a room for an orientation to the iLEAD Schools philosophy and culture. In addition to teaching a mini lesson, the candidates spend time observing in the classrooms on a school tour. During the rotations, the candidates interview with groups of parents and students informally in the Village. Toward the end of the day, candidates will gather in a classroom to design projects with groups from the Star Search and current staff. Since we value collaboration and adult learning, we want to see how well candidates can work with other adults. To culminate the day-long interview process, teams will present their projects to the iLEAD Spring Meadows family. Decisions are generally made by July 1.
For more career related resources for all our iLEAD Spring Meadows stakeholders please check out the Ohio Means Jobs website.
iLEAD Spring Meadows shall be nonsectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations and shall not discriminate against any pupil or employee on the basis of their characteristics, whether actual, or perceived, as listed in Education Code section 220, including, but not necessarily limited to the following: disability, gender, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, association with a person or group with one or more of the above actual or perceived characteristics. [3314.03 [Effective 2/1/2016] Specifications of contract between sponsor and governing authority – specifications of comprehensive plan. 3314.03 (11) C]