iSUPPORTs monthly meeting. iSUPPORT has a monthly meeting on the first Monday of the month at 4pm.
Parent Resource Center
Welcome to iLEAD Spring Meadows, a TUITION-FREE community school in Holland, Ohio, serving grades K-8. At iLEAD, we see the leader in your child. That’s why we’ve built an engaging educational experience that not only meets but exceeds the standards, with a focus on your child’s unique strengths and playful love of learning. Here, your child will be empowered for a lifetime of inspired learning and leadership.
Why iLEAD Spring Meadows?
- Personalized education.
- Project-based learning.
- Social-emotional development.
- Innovative, independent critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Technology focus.
- Performing and visual arts integration.
- Open, fun learning environments.
- Supportive educational specialists.
- Exciting enrichment opportunities.
- Community service projects.
- YMCA sports partnership.
- Family participation.
It's Fall Y'all! A full bounty of games & activities for children of all ages. FREE to the public! TRUNK or TREATING Face Painting
Ohio Governor DeWine announced on August 27, 2020 an Ohio Department of Health order that requires K-12 schools to establish a mechanism for parents and guardians to report confirmed cases of COVID-19 among their children. In that order is the responsibility of each district to make publicly available non-identifying information* about positive COVID-19 cases.
iLEAD’s Site Director is responsible for tracking all COVID-19 positive cases and reporting confirmed cases to the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department. You can find the positive cases on the health departments website. The table below tracks quarantined and isolated staff and students.
|Updated: 02-28-2022||This Week’s Number||Changes from Last Week|
- 14 days is the length of time that anyone who has been in direct contact with someone who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus must quarantine as symptoms can start anywhere from 2 -14 days after exposure.
- The quarantine period starts on the last day the person was known to have had contact with a person who tests positive. The quarantine may end only after 14 days if the individual was all symptom-free the entire time.
- Individuals with symptoms who:
- were screened and are at home
- had a positive test or have a probable diagnosis
The school cannot disclose specific case information due to FERPA/HIPAA laws.
What Our Families Are Saying
- “I’d say when your child is excited to get up and go to school in the morning, that speaks for itself! iLEAD is nothing short of amazing.”
- “The perfect alternative to a traditional school setting and to spark creativity in your little learner!”
- “You will never meet people who care about your children like the staff at iLEAD…. They CARE about their students and it shows every day!”
- “The school is an amazing fit for my learner. Wonderful staff.”
Brianne M. L.
- “Project-based learning is more inclusive of students with different learning styles…. I would recommend iLEAD to everyone!”
Joseph N. P.